Monday, February 27, 2017

14th Day of my Internship

While i was at the circulation counter in library there was one particular book that catched my eye which was displayed under Management and ERP (Enterprise and Resource Planning) section, which was looking very familiar to me, i took a closer look and i smiled :) it took me back down the memory lane. It was the book written by  founder of the firm My Financial Advisor where i was working before joining Library and Information Science course Mr. Amar Pandit. The book was 'The Only Financial Planning Book you will ever need'.  I remember i was under Client Acquisition Team arranging meetings of prospects and clients for financial coaches and i use to give this book for their meeting. When i saw that book yesterday i felt as if i bumped into an old friend. Small world isn't it? :) :)

Back to library work. Yesterday i was working on Dspace activity which  i was talking about in my last post, continuing with the same work, arranging the photographs and videos of the event happened in SFIT and library year wise. Trying to include all knowledge we gained doing our project work in class into this assignment :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment