Tuesday, February 7, 2017

2nd Day of Internship

Hiii Interns !😊😊

What a cold morning was today!! You might have also felt it 😊

 It was a 2nd day of my internship.  Morning today i worked on something which I noticed in our university library.. stapled and stamped newspapers ! I got chance to do it practically. New work has been allotted to me .. every morning to check in the newspapers if any article on the related subject or about new technology which is published, we make to make a note of it and from tomorrow I will start my first search 😊

 Today I also posted the list of active users on library blog J Girls, you remember we learned  cataloging in theory .. got to do practically on the system and I must admit it was a good experience. Also they taught me the process of updating details of new library member/student in system, what verification to be done etc. With all the above experience, simultaneously was at circulation counter doing issue and reissue of the books and also did shelving. Yet to know and understand their subjects so that it will be easier to interact with the students.😊

Ma’am discussed about the future plans/ work to do during internship, it’s exciting but also very challenging, hoping to achieve it.  So girls, 2nd day went well. Looking forward to new learning tomorrow.😊


This poster was at the entrance of the library, wanted to share with you girls.  πŸ˜Š



It's a cold and starry night outside my window but lots of sleep in my eyes. It is past midnight and after few hours it will be again a new day so Good Morning to all of you and Good Night to Me😊 

1 comment: